The influence of Indian Ocean sea surface temperature on the variability of monsoon rainfall over India
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 1482–1494, May 2013
How to Cite
Nayagam, L. R., Rajesh, J. and Ram Mohan, H. S. (2013), The influence of Indian Ocean sea surface temperature on the variability of monsoon rainfall over India. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 1482–1494. doi: 10.1002/joc.3528
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!