Near future changes of extreme precipitation over complex terrain in Central Europe derived from high resolution RCM ensemble simulations
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1964–1977, 30 June 2013
How to Cite
Feldmann, H., Schädler, G., Panitz, H.-J. and Kottmeier, C. (2013), Near future changes of extreme precipitation over complex terrain in Central Europe derived from high resolution RCM ensemble simulations. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 1964–1977. doi: 10.1002/joc.3564
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!