Relations between ENSO and the South Atlantic SST modes and their effects on the South American rainfall
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 2008–2023, 30 June 2013
How to Cite
Kayano, M. T., Andreoli, R. V. and Ferreira de Souza, R. A. (2013), Relations between ENSO and the South Atlantic SST modes and their effects on the South American rainfall. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 2008–2023. doi: 10.1002/joc.3569
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!