A new high resolution absolute temperature grid for the Greater Alpine Region back to 1780
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 2129–2141, July 2013
How to Cite
Chimani, B., Matulla, C., Böhm, R. and Hofstätter, M. (2013), A new high resolution absolute temperature grid for the Greater Alpine Region back to 1780. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 2129–2141. doi: 10.1002/joc.3574
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!