†Hydrospheric Atmospheric Research Center, Nagoya University, Nagoya, Japan.
Regional climate model application at subgrid scale on Indian winter monsoon over the western Himalayas
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 2185–2205, July 2013
How to Cite
Dimri, A. P. and Niyogi, D. (2013), Regional climate model application at subgrid scale on Indian winter monsoon over the western Himalayas. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 2185–2205. doi: 10.1002/joc.3584
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!