Annual sea surface temperature lag as an indicator of regional climate variability
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 2309–2317, August 2013
How to Cite
Li, C.-L., Bye, J. A.T., Gallagher, S. J. and Cowan, T. (2013), Annual sea surface temperature lag as an indicator of regional climate variability. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 2309–2317. doi: 10.1002/joc.3587
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!