The efficacy of using gridded data to examine extreme rainfall characteristics: a case study for Australia
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 2376–2387, August 2013
How to Cite
King, A. D., Alexander, L. V. and Donat, M. G. (2013), The efficacy of using gridded data to examine extreme rainfall characteristics: a case study for Australia. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 2376–2387. doi: 10.1002/joc.3588
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!