Modelling the impact of urbanisation on regional climate in the Greater London Area
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 2388–2401, August 2013
How to Cite
Grawe, D., Thompson, H. L., Salmond, J. A., Cai, X.-M. and Schlünzen, K. H. (2013), Modelling the impact of urbanisation on regional climate in the Greater London Area. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 2388–2401. doi: 10.1002/joc.3589
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!