On the drivers of inter-annual and decadal rainfall variability in Queensland, Australia
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 2413–2430, August 2013
How to Cite
Klingaman, N. P., Woolnough, S. J. and Syktus, J. (2013), On the drivers of inter-annual and decadal rainfall variability in Queensland, Australia. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 2413–2430. doi: 10.1002/joc.3593
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!