A multi-site statistical downscaling model for daily precipitation using global scale GCM precipitation outputs
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 2431–2447, August 2013
How to Cite
Jeong, D. I., St-Hilaire, A., Ouarda, T. B. M. J. and Gachon, P. (2013), A multi-site statistical downscaling model for daily precipitation using global scale GCM precipitation outputs. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 2431–2447. doi: 10.1002/joc.3598
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
- National Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!