Spatial and temporal variations in air temperature and precipitation in the Chinese Himalayas during the 1971–2007
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 2622–2632, October 2013
How to Cite
Yang, J., Tan, C. and Zhang, T. (2013), Spatial and temporal variations in air temperature and precipitation in the Chinese Himalayas during the 1971–2007. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 2622–2632. doi: 10.1002/joc.3609
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41271088
- State Key Laboratory of Cryospheric Science. Grant Number: SKLCS-ZZ-2008-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!