Wind speed trends over China: quantifying the magnitude and assessing causality
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 2579–2590, September 2013
How to Cite
Chen, L., Li, D. and Pryor, S. C. (2013), Wind speed trends over China: quantifying the magnitude and assessing causality. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 2579–2590. doi: 10.1002/joc.3613
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40875059
- Special Funds for Scientific Research on Public Causes. Grant Number: GYHY201006038
- Innovation Project of Postgraduates Research in Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: CX10B_287Z
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1019603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!