A climatology of strong wind events at McMurdo station, Antarctica
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 2667–2681, October 2013
How to Cite
Chenoli, S. N., Turner, J. and Samah, A. A. (2013), A climatology of strong wind events at McMurdo station, Antarctica. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 2667–2681. doi: 10.1002/joc.3617
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!