Detecting abrupt change on the basis of skewness: numerical tests and applications
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 2713–2727, October 2013
How to Cite
He, W., Wan, S., Jiang, Y., Jin, H., Zhang, W., Wu, Q. and He, T. (2013), Detecting abrupt change on the basis of skewness: numerical tests and applications. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 2713–2727. doi: 10.1002/joc.3624
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB955301 and 2012CB955902
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41275074, 40905034, 41175067 and 41005041
- Special Scientific Research Fund of Meteorological Public Welfare Profession of China. Grant Number: GYHY201106015 and GYHY201106016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!