Retracted: Recent drought events over the central Indian region: Pacific Ocean origin and insights from moisture budgets
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 13, pages 2781–2798, 15 November 2013
How to Cite
Sooraj, K. P., Seo, K.-H., Wang, B. and Lee, J.-Y. (2013), Retracted: Recent drought events over the central Indian region: Pacific Ocean origin and insights from moisture budgets. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 2781–2798. doi: 10.1002/joc.3627
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2011
- 2011 Postdoc Development Program of Pusan National University
- Korea Meteorological Administration Research and Development Program. Grant Number: CATER 2012–3071
Retraction statement: Retraction
Vol. 34, Issue 12, 3480, Article first published online: 22 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!