The implications of geography and climate on drought trend
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 13, pages 2799–2815, 15 November 2013
How to Cite
Rim, C.-S. (2013), The implications of geography and climate on drought trend. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 2799–2815. doi: 10.1002/joc.3628
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!