Present address: College of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences, Oregon State University, 104 CEOAS Administration Building Corvallis, OR, USA
Temporal and spatial trends in air temperature on the Island of Oahu, Hawaii
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 13, pages 2816–2835, 15 November 2013
How to Cite
Safeeq, M., Mair, A. and Fares, A. (2013), Temporal and spatial trends in air temperature on the Island of Oahu, Hawaii. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 2816–2835. doi: 10.1002/joc.3629
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2011
- Cooperative State Research, Education and Extension Service. Grant Number: 2004-34135-15058
- McIntire-Stennis Formula. Grant Number: 2006-34135-17690
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!