Connections of ENSO/IOD and aerosols with Thai rainfall anomalies and associated implications for local rainfall forecasts
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 13, pages 2836–2845, 15 November 2013
How to Cite
Bridhikitti, A. (2013), Connections of ENSO/IOD and aerosols with Thai rainfall anomalies and associated implications for local rainfall forecasts. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 2836–2845. doi: 10.1002/joc.3630
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- APEC Climate Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!