Current address: Department of Applied Environmental Science (ITM), Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden.
Tropopause level Rossby wave breaking in the Northern Hemisphere: a feature-based validation of the ECHAM5-HAM climate model
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 14, pages 3073–3082, 30 November 2013
How to Cite
Béguin, A., Martius, O., Sprenger, M., Spichtinger, P., Folini, D. and Wernli, H. (2013), Tropopause level Rossby wave breaking in the Northern Hemisphere: a feature-based validation of the ECHAM5-HAM climate model. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 3073–3082. doi: 10.1002/joc.3631
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2011
- NCCR Climate
- Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS). Grant Number: s235
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!