Sea breezes at Cotonou and their interaction with the West African monsoon
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 13, pages 2889–2899, 15 November 2013
How to Cite
Bajamgnigni Gbambie, A. S. and Steyn, D. G. (2013), Sea breezes at Cotonou and their interaction with the West African monsoon. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 2889–2899. doi: 10.1002/joc.3637
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
- IRD (Institute de Recherche pour le Développement)
- Total Company
- National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!