Rainfall variations in south-eastern Australia part 2: a comparison of documentary, early instrumental and palaeoclimate records, 1788–2008
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 14, pages 2973–2987, 30 November 2013
How to Cite
Gergis, J. and Ashcroft, L. (2013), Rainfall variations in south-eastern Australia part 2: a comparison of documentary, early instrumental and palaeoclimate records, 1788–2008. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 2973–2987. doi: 10.1002/joc.3639
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- Australian Research Council (ARC) Linkage Project. Grant Number: LP0990151
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!