Canadian RCM projected changes to high flows for Québec watersheds using regional frequency analysis
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 14, pages 2940–2955, 30 November 2013
How to Cite
Clavet-Gaumont, J., Sushama, L., Khaliq, M. N., Huziy, O. and Roy, R. (2013), Canadian RCM projected changes to high flows for Québec watersheds using regional frequency analysis. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 2940–2955. doi: 10.1002/joc.3641
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- Ouranos consortium
- Fonds de recherche du Québec, Nature et Technologies (FQRNT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!