Canadian RCM projected changes to high flows for Québec watersheds using regional frequency analysis
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 14, pages 2940–2955, 30 November 2013
How to Cite
Clavet-Gaumont, J., Sushama, L., Khaliq, M. N., Huziy, O. and Roy, R. (2013), Canadian RCM projected changes to high flows for Québec watersheds using regional frequency analysis. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 2940–2955. doi: 10.1002/joc.3641
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- Ouranos consortium
- Fonds de recherche du Québec, Nature et Technologies (FQRNT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!