Simulated and projected climate extremes in the Zhujiang River Basin, South China, using the regional climate model COSMO-CLM
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 14, pages 2988–3001, 30 November 2013
How to Cite
Fischer, T., Menz, C., Su, B. and Scholten, T. (2013), Simulated and projected climate extremes in the Zhujiang River Basin, South China, using the regional climate model COSMO-CLM. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 2988–3001. doi: 10.1002/joc.3643
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: No. 2010CB428401 and 2012CB955903
- Special Fund of Climate Change of the China Meteorological Administration. Grant Number: CCSF 2011-11
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40910177
- Sino-German Centre for Research Promotion, NSFC/DFG. Grant Number: GZ601
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!