Predictable signals of seasonal precipitation in the Yangtze–Huaihe River Valley
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 14, pages 3002–3015, 30 November 2013
How to Cite
Ying, K., Zheng, X., Quan, X.-W. and Frederiksen, C. S. (2013), Predictable signals of seasonal precipitation in the Yangtze–Huaihe River Valley. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 3002–3015. doi: 10.1002/joc.3644
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2012
- National Program on Key Basic Research Projects of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB951604, 2010CB28402
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!