Scenario development for estimating potential climate change impacts on crop production in the North China Plain
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 15, pages 3124–3140, December 2013
How to Cite
Chen, C., Greene, A. M., Robertson, A. W., Baethgen, W. E. and Eamus, D. (2013), Scenario development for estimating potential climate change impacts on crop production in the North China Plain. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 3124–3140. doi: 10.1002/joc.3648
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Grant Number: NA050AR4311004
- Earth Institute at Columbia University
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0006616
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!