Response to comments on ‘Influences of the Bermuda High and atmospheric moistening on changes in summer rainfall in the Atlanta, Georgia region, the United States’
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 14, pages 3086–3088, 30 November 2013
How to Cite
Diem, J. E. (2013), Response to comments on ‘Influences of the Bermuda High and atmospheric moistening on changes in summer rainfall in the Atlanta, Georgia region, the United States’. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 3086–3088. doi: 10.1002/joc.3654
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!