Influence of sky temperature distribution on sky view factor and its applications in urban heat island
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1837–1843, 15 June 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, S., Guan, H., Bennett, J., Clay, R., Ewenz, C., Benger, S., Maghrabi, A. and Millington, A. C. (2013), Influence of sky temperature distribution on sky view factor and its applications in urban heat island. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 1837–1843. doi: 10.1002/joc.3660
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- Department of the Premier and Cabinet, Adelaide City Council
- Flinders Univeristy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!