Decadal variability of droughts and floods in the Yellow River basin during the last five centuries and relations with the North Atlantic SST
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 33, Issue 15, pages 3217–3228, December 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Li, D., Li, L. and Deng, W. (2013), Decadal variability of droughts and floods in the Yellow River basin during the last five centuries and relations with the North Atlantic SST. Int. J. Climatol., 33: 3217–3228. doi: 10.1002/joc.3662
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- Meteorological Foundation of China. Grant Number: GYHY201006038
- National 973 Project. Grant Number: 2013CB956004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!