A climatology of Australian severe thunderstorm environments 1979–2011: inter-annual variability and ENSO influence
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 81–97, January 2014
How to Cite
Allen, J. T. and Karoly, D. J. (2014), A climatology of Australian severe thunderstorm environments 1979–2011: inter-annual variability and ENSO influence. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 81–97. doi: 10.1002/joc.3667
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2012
- Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Climate System Science. Grant Number: CE110001028
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!