Snow variability in Romania in connection to large-scale atmospheric circulation
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 134–144, January 2014
How to Cite
Birsan, M.-V. and Dumitrescu, A. (2014), Snow variability in Romania in connection to large-scale atmospheric circulation. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 134–144. doi: 10.1002/joc.3671
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
- Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation Funding. Grant Number: PNII-ID-PCCE-2011-2-0073
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!