Effect of cloudiness on long-term variability in air temperature in Krakow
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 145–154, January 2014
How to Cite
Matuszko, D. and Węglarczyk, S. (2014), Effect of cloudiness on long-term variability in air temperature in Krakow. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 145–154. doi: 10.1002/joc.3672
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!