Prediction of long-term monthly air temperature using geographical inputs
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 179–186, January 2014
How to Cite
Kisi, O. and Shiri, J. (2014), Prediction of long-term monthly air temperature using geographical inputs. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 179–186. doi: 10.1002/joc.3676
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!