Large-scale circulation patterns favourable to tropical cyclogenesis over the western North Pacific and associated barotropic energy conversions
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 216–227, January 2014
How to Cite
Feng, T., Chen, G.-H., Huang, R.-H. and Shen, X.-Y. (2014), Large-scale circulation patterns favourable to tropical cyclogenesis over the western North Pacific and associated barotropic energy conversions. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 216–227. doi: 10.1002/joc.3680
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- Special Scientific Research project for Public Interest. Grant Number: GYHY201006021 and GYHY200806009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41275001and 40921160379
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!