Tibetan Plateau precipitation as depicted by gauge observations, reanalyses and satellite retrievals
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 265–285, February 2014
How to Cite
Tong, K., Su, F., Yang, D., Zhang, L. and Hao, Z. (2014), Tibetan Plateau precipitation as depicted by gauge observations, reanalyses and satellite retrievals. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 265–285. doi: 10.1002/joc.3682
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB951702
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41190081, 41171051
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!