Long-term changes in total and extreme precipitation over China and the United States and their links to oceanic–atmospheric features
Article first published online: 27 APR 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 286–302, February 2014
How to Cite
Wang, F., Yang, S., Higgins, W., Li, Q. and Zuo, Z. (2014), Long-term changes in total and extreme precipitation over China and the United States and their links to oceanic–atmospheric features. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 286–302. doi: 10.1002/joc.3685
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- R&D Special Fund for Public Welfare Industry (Meteorology) of China. Grant Number: GYHY20010622
- National Key Program for Developing Basic Sciences of China. Grant Number: 2009BAC51B03
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!