Methods for uncertainty assessment of climate models and model predictions over East Asia
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 377–390, February 2014
How to Cite
Heo, K.-Y., Ha, K.-J., Yun, K.-S., Lee, S.-S., Kim, H.-J. and Wang, B. (2014), Methods for uncertainty assessment of climate models and model predictions over East Asia. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 377–390. doi: 10.1002/joc.3692
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- National Research Foundation
- Korean Government. Grant Number: MEST 2011–0021927
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!