Mapping the role of tropical cyclones on the hydroclimate of the southeast United States: 2002–2011
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 494–517, February 2014
How to Cite
Brun, J. and Barros, A. P. (2014), Mapping the role of tropical cyclones on the hydroclimate of the southeast United States: 2002–2011. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 494–517. doi: 10.1002/joc.3703
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- NASA Earth and Space Science Fellowship
- NOAA SARP-WATER. Grant Number: NA08OAR4310701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!