Trend and variability of China's summer precipitation during 1955–2008
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 559–566, 15 March 2014
How to Cite
Ye, J.-S. (2014), Trend and variability of China's summer precipitation during 1955–2008. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 559–566. doi: 10.1002/joc.3705
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!