Spatial patterns of moisture variations across the Tibetan Plateau during the past 700 years and their relationship with Atmospheric Oscillation modes
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 728–741, 15 March 2014
How to Cite
Wang, J., Yang, B., Qin, C. and Kang, S. (2014), Spatial patterns of moisture variations across the Tibetan Plateau during the past 700 years and their relationship with Atmospheric Oscillation modes. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 728–741. doi: 10.1002/joc.3715
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41272189
- The CAS Strategic Priority Research Program Grant. Grant Number: XDA05080801
- The CAS 100 Talents Project. Grant Number: 29082762
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!