The contributions of these authors to this article were prepared as part of their official duties as United States Federal Government employees.
Assessing scale effects for statistically downscaling precipitation with GPCC model
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 708–727, 15 March 2014
How to Cite
Chen, J., Zhang, X. J. and Brissette, F. P. (2014), Assessing scale effects for statistically downscaling precipitation with GPCC model. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 708–727. doi: 10.1002/joc.3717
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- State Key Laboratory of Soil Erosion and Dryland Farming on Loess Plateau, Institute of Soil and Water Conservation, Northwest A&F University. Grant Number: 10501-1205
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!