Objective classification of extreme rainfall regions for the UK and updated estimates of trends in regional extreme rainfall
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 751–765, 15 March 2014
How to Cite
Jones, M. R., Blenkinsop, S., Fowler, H. J. and Kilsby, C. G. (2014), Objective classification of extreme rainfall regions for the UK and updated estimates of trends in regional extreme rainfall. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 751–765. doi: 10.1002/joc.3720
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!