A climatology of aerosol optical depth over China from recent 10 years of MODIS remote sensing data
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 863–870, 15 March 2014
How to Cite
Luo, Y., Zheng, X., Zhao, T. and Chen, J. (2014), A climatology of aerosol optical depth over China from recent 10 years of MODIS remote sensing data. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 863–870. doi: 10.1002/joc.3728
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 40965009, 41175093
- Guizhou Provincial Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!