Influence of Indian Ocean subtropical dipole on spring rainfall over China
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 954–963, March 2014
How to Cite
Feng, J., Yu, L. and Hu, D. (2014), Influence of Indian Ocean subtropical dipole on spring rainfall over China. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 954–963. doi: 10.1002/joc.3732
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41106016
- National Basic Research Program (973 Program). Grant Number: 2012CB417403
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!