Evaluation of trends and multivariate frequency analysis of droughts in three meteorological subdivisions of western India
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 911–928, 15 March 2014
How to Cite
Ganguli, P. and Reddy, M. J. (2014), Evaluation of trends and multivariate frequency analysis of droughts in three meteorological subdivisions of western India. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 911–928. doi: 10.1002/joc.3742
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!