Modelling wildfire activity in Iberia with different atmospheric circulation weather types
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
How to Cite
Trigo, R. M., Sousa, P. M., Pereira, M. G., Rasilla, D. and Gouveia, C. M. (2013), Modelling wildfire activity in Iberia with different atmospheric circulation weather types. Int. J. Climatol.. doi: 10.1002/joc.3749
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
- European Union Funds
- National Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!