Adjusting inhomogeneous daily temperature variability using wavelet analysis
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 1196–1207, March 2014
How to Cite
Li, Z., Yan, Z., Cao, L. and Jones, P. (2014), Adjusting inhomogeneous daily temperature variability using wavelet analysis. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 1196–1207. doi: 10.1002/joc.3756
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- Strategic Priority Research Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDA05090105
- State Programs of Science and Technology Development. Grant Number: 2012BAC22B04
- National Department Public Benefit Research Foundation of China. Grant Number: GYHY201206013
- USDoE. Grant Number: DE-SC0005689
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!