Twenty-first century changes in daily temperature variability in CMIP3 climate models
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 1414–1428, April 2014
How to Cite
Ylhäisi, J. S. and Räisänen, J. (2014), Twenty-first century changes in daily temperature variability in CMIP3 climate models. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 1414–1428. doi: 10.1002/joc.3773
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
- Office of Science, U.S. Department of Energy
- Academy of Finland
- Finnish Academy of Science and Letters
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!