This article has been contributed to by US Government employees and their work is in the public domain in the USA
Coastal Greenland air temperature extremes and trends 1890–2010: annual and monthly analysis
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 1472–1487, April 2014
How to Cite
Mernild, S. H., Hanna, E., Yde, J. C., Cappelen, J. and Malmros, J. K. (2014), Coastal Greenland air temperature extremes and trends 1890–2010: annual and monthly analysis. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 1472–1487. doi: 10.1002/joc.3777
Correction added 7 August 2013 after original online publication: John Cappelen was erroneously omitted from the author list and has been reinstated.
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2012
- The Earth System Modeling program and the Scientific Discovery for Advanced Computing (SciDAC) program within the U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Science
- Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) Director's Fellowship
- National Nuclear Security Administration of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC52-06NA25396
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 262693
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!