The dramatic climate warming in the Qaidam Basin, northeastern Tibetan Plateau, during 1961–2010
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 1524–1537, April 2014
How to Cite
Wang, X., Yang, M., Liang, X., Pang, G., Wan, G., Chen, X. and Luo, X. (2014), The dramatic climate warming in the Qaidam Basin, northeastern Tibetan Plateau, during 1961–2010. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 1524–1537. doi: 10.1002/joc.3781
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB951404
- One Hundred Talent Program of the Chinese Academy of Science. Grant Number: 29O827B11
- Key International Cooperation Project of NSFC. Grant Number: 40810059006
- Innovation Cooperation Project of the State Key Laboratory of Cryospheric Sciences, CAREERI, CAS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!