Multi-site downscaling of maximum and minimum daily temperature using support vector machine
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 1538–1560, April 2014
How to Cite
Srinivas, V. V., Basu, B., Nagesh Kumar, D. and Jain, S. K. (2014), Multi-site downscaling of maximum and minimum daily temperature using support vector machine. Int. J. Climatol., 34: 1538–1560. doi: 10.1002/joc.3782
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!